Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photography and model release form

Some photographers are being creative enough to have a short form of the model release printed on the back of their business cards, an easy to carry format. A template goes like this:
"I hereby give permission to [photographer's name] to use my photos and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, portfolio, demo, trade, stock photography, editorial, altering without restrictions, and all other lawful purposes. I understand I am entitled to no compensation. I release the photographer all forms of claims and liability related to my photo usage.


Date: _______________________________________


Print Name: __________________________________


Signature: ____________________________________""

Talking about cards and word of mouth marketing, a successful portrait photographer gave out a great tip in printing out rep cards with one of the client's pictures on the reverse and giving a batch complimentary to the client.

There were comparisons made between ACI labs and WHCC, the former wins for sharpness and colors.

No comments: