Step 1. Frame
- Create a new document with width 800, height 630 (a good size if you want to post the image on the web);
- Click on paint bucket, and select black color. Then click on the background to change its color to black;
- Optional: create a new layer, and add a watermark using text;
- Save the file for future use.
- Under file, place your selected image. If your image is already opened in a separate document, drag and drop it using the move tool;
- Select your background and double click it to unlock;
- Click CTRL + T to view the center of the background;
- Use move tool to align your photo. You can also drag and drop a lines from the horizontal and vertical rulers to help you align the photo to the background. If the lines don't appear, click on CTRL + ; (semicolon) to make them visible;
- Save your image in JPeg.