Friday, April 22, 2011

Royce chocolate

royce

This post is a continuation of series on love affair with all things Japanese. I couldn't really remember how I got to know about Royce' chocolate. It was most probably word of mouth, as I was looking for the best chocolate, the name Royce came up.

royce2

Because of the name, I made two association: (1) it's related to Rolls Royce automobile, and (2) the chocolate must be really good. The first association is false, but the second association lived up to its name. The packaging and ice pack speak for itself.

royce3

On the first bite, the world somehow became a better place. The chocolate melts in your mouth. It tastes fresh, not too sweet, not too bitter. It was perfect (with moaning sound). This was what was left of the chocolate before I could grab the camera.

royce1

No comments: