Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to filter your Facebook feed

Got this link from a Twitter friend, and my oh my, this must be one of the best Facebook features after the privacy settings.

Whenever I view my Facebook home page, I tend to get a lot of the feeds from "friends" that I don't really know... and not enough of the feeds from friends that I'd like to keep in touch with. Finally, here's how to filter your feeds:
  1. Under your Facebook home page, select "Most Recent" on the right corner of the middle pane.
  2. When you see an arrow pointing down, click on it and select "Edit Options".
  3. A small window will pop up. From there, select show post from all of your friends and pages, and save.
  4. Back to the news feed home page. Click on the "x" to hide all feeds by the person or page in question.

You may not get the chance to hide all of the unwanted feeds at the same go. It may take a couple of days when new feeds are being updated.

No comments: