Monday, March 28, 2011

Body Moisturizer Mix

A friend gave me this great idea. Most of the time, I like a specific scent from a body lotion, but sometimes it is not necessarily an effective moisturizer and/or too pricey and/or I simply don't like the texture. Can I have it all in 1 single jar? Why not! It's simple and fun.

What you need:
  • favorite fragrance body lotion/butter (choose one e.g. Philosophy, or L'Occitane, etc.)
  • favorite body moisturizer (unscented) - (choose one e.g. Jergens or Nivea, etc.)
  • empty container/jar

What to do:
  • mix both lotions/cream together, enough for 1 week application
  • ratio depends on your mood
Remarks: one week worth of mixture is good enough, as you might want to have a slightly less or more overwhelming scent, and/or lotion or cream texture the following week.

What you get:
  • 2-in-1 (great scent + effective moisturizer)
  • save $$$, by prolonging the usage of the expensive body lotion ;)
Personally, I don't recommend mixing of facial lotions. I would stick to mixing body lotions only.

No comments: