Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Around Singapore with MRT

It's not surprising that the MRT system in Singapore is very convenient.

MRT-singapore

singapore-tourist-pass

On this day, I started off my journey with the Singapore Tourist Pass, that can be purchased at the following stations. Make sure to check the opening hours of the ticket counters:
  • Changi Airport
  • Orchard
  • Chinatown
  • City Hall
  • Raffles Place
  • Ang Mo Kio
  • Harbour Front
  • Bugis
Each pass costs SGD8 per day, with a refundable deposit of SGD10 when you return the card.

The following day, I decided to go with the single ticket. Remember to return your electronic card at the ticket machine to get your SGD1 refund.

MRT-electronic-ticket

MRT-ticket-machine

2 comments:

I-Love-Hate-America.Com said...

Hi, I just want to inform you that I used one of your images in my recent post--(Going Back Home). I provided an acknowledgment there at my post. Hope it's okay with you.

Ly said...

Hi I-Love-Hate-America, thanks for the notice. As long as you've provided acknowledgment in your post, you're free to use my image.