When you have over 10 pictures to upload, it's tedious to do it on Picassa Web Albums, as it doesn't allow more than 5 photos at one time, and each one has to be selected manually. Boring isn't it?
There's always a way out. Here's how you can upload as many pictures as you want in a flash (credit to: googlesystem.blogspot.com):
- Open Gmail, and click on "Buzz" on the left side pane
- Select on the white message box, as if you want to post, then click on "Photo" (but don't post!!!)
- Upload as many photos as you want with a click of a button
- Go to your Picassa Web Albums. You'll see a new album that has been automatically created, called "Photos from posts". Click on that album, and select all your photos.
- Under Edit, select "Organize and Reorder". Move your photos to your preferred album.