Monday, January 24, 2011

Batu Cave

Some shots of Batu Cave, one of the most popular Hindu shrine outside India.

Batu-Caves_009a

This is my favorite shot of the Cynomolgus monkey, or Crab-eating Macaque.

Batu-Caves_017a

Nice pose

Batu-Caves_019a

At the top, there's a shrine inside the cave:

Batu-Caves_030a

Can you spot the pigeon?

Batu-Caves_027a

Walking back down, the steps are narrow. I added a favorite quote: "When you let go of things that weigh you down, the mind soars." I call it the art of letting go, my interpretation of the quote is not to take things too personally, especially of what people say and think about you. Most likely they are more worried about what you think of them. Am I confusing?

Batu-Caves_037a

Batu-Caves_008a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.