What I learned from them:
- Presentation slide must tell a story. In simple terms, most stories are about "where we are", "where we want to be", and "how to get there".
- Each slide title summarizes the content. It's the most important line that tells the reader the essence of the message.
- The content supports the message, usually graphs, pictures, numbers, etc.
- One third of time is spent on collecting and organizing ideas to sketch a story
- One third is spent on building slides
- his presentations are simple, easy to understand
- and most important, they are visual
- One third is spent on rehearsing
- yes, can you believe that Steve rehearses at least 48 hours?
- better yet, I'm surprised to learn that he's not a born presenter. Look at his presentation now. Practice does make perfect!
Deliver experience, and you won't be forgotten.