Monday, August 23, 2010

The Last Airbender (2010)

Despite the harsh and extremely bad reviews about the film The Last Airbender, I did like it! I feel sad that it wasn't well received ; ( 7% on Rotten Tomatoes and 4.3/10 on Imdb!?!

I do not always agree with the reviews. For example, Titanic got 82% on Rotten Tomatoes... sorry for ya' all Titanic fans, but I HATE the movie and I HATE the song, although I do like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, and I have nothing against Celine Dion.

Back to the Last Airbender. The movie made me want to watch the series, and also get Appa, the flying byson. He is a really cute creature, despite his size. It's one of the very few movies that made me rave about a fictional character.

Photo source: airbendernation.com

Photo source: airbendergear.com

I'm waiting for the sequel.

No comments: