Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mortgage Life Insurance


My uncle from Toronto passed away last week from a heart attack. He was still young, in his fifties. It is hard to believe that he's not physically here with us anymore. All of us are still shocked by what happened... my cousin, who seemed to be a macho guy, lost consciousness when he heard of the bad news.

It really hurts.

We later found out that my uncle left my auntie and cousins without life insurance and without a mortgage life insurance. You might be wondering "what in the world?".

The message I want to get across here is not to underestimate anything. Prevention is better than cure. If you are the bread winner of the family, do consider a life insurance. And if you have a mortgage to pay, do seriously consider either a mortgage life insurance or a term life insurance, so your outstanding mortgage would be either reduced or paid off without burden to your spouse.

Nothing is permanent in life.

No comments: