For normal days, I stop after the moisturizer and SPF, because I'm too lazy for extras layers ^^.
After cleansing your skin, apply moisturizer of your choice. Then follow these 3 simple steps:
- Concealer: to hide any flaws, such as baggy under-eyes
- My favorite: EDM, sunlight concealer
- Apply with: eye kabuki brush
- My favorite: Everyday Minerals ("EDM"), fairly light - original glo foundation
- Apply with: kabuki brush
- My favorite: Two Faced Eye Shadow (click here to read my review of the product)
- Apply with: your ring finger
If you want to reduce extra shine, you can apply EDM finishing powder before your foundation (as a primer), and/or after your concealer (as a finishing powder); or
If your skin gets oily during the day, or night, tap it with a pressed powder foundation (Ivory color suits Asian's skin tones).
After the above steps, start your make up.
You've noticed that I'm a fan of EDM. All their products are made of organic loose mineral powders. It's safe for your skin because it's free from toxic chemical, talc, etc. You'll be surprised how affordable all their products are (ranging from $2.50-$12, their website: everydayminerals.com). My favorites are their soft brushes and pigmented eye shadows. I'm afraid they don't have a forum page anymore, but you can view their reviews on Youtube.