Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vote for my Blog!

Hi readers!

Recently, I've been noticing a lot of photographers on the street of KL... I was wondering why... haha maybe it's because of BLOG for FT! It's a contest that encourages the public to blog about the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan.

I've recently joined this contest and have submitted several of my posts, which have been approved, as below. I will also submit more posts until January 5, 2010, which might not be listed here ^^.

So, if you've read my posts, please click on the "Vote for my entry" below each of my selected posts (if any) to give me a star. The "Vote for my entry" banner looks like this:



Here are the links to my posts (since October 5, 2009), which you can vote for:

Banana Leaf Rice

Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom in KL

Po Ling Chinese Temple

Jalan Petaling

Food Tasting for Wedding Dinner

Thai temple in Kuala Lumpur

Sadly, my posts on Malacca trip, FRIM canopy walk and Cameron Highlands trip are not eligible, because they are not part of the Federal Territories : (

Oh, by the way, all the above posts are entered under the international category... which is open for non-Malaysian citizens ^_^.

If you're interested, you can enter the contest too, just click on the Blog4FT.com, and follow the instructions... remember that only posts from October 5,2009 to January 5, 2010 are eligible. Also, you must blog positively on any aspect of the Federal Territories (i.e. Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Labuan), about life, heritage, nature, history, architecture or on any subject close to your heart. Good luck bloggers!

Thanks everyone for voting!!!

No comments: