Sunday, November 15, 2009

Petaling Street



Jalan Petaling or Petaling street is in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown area. At night, this walking street is filled with stalls selling handbags, T-shirts, apparels, shoes, etc.



This is the famous stall selling longan drink, a local favorite: Air Mata Kucing.





Parallel to Petaling street, there is a small alley that connects to a food market. There, you can find local favorites, such as the curry noodle soup, the steamed fish cake (or yong tau fu), chee chiung fun (a type of white rice noodle), and the assam laksa (a sweet and sour noodle soup).







However, I still prefer the assam laksa at Jusco ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to taste recent stuff. Currently I'm manufacturing my own solar panels. I'm making it all alone without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a really amazing site that explains how to make solar panels and so on. The website explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would really appreciate it, because I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.