Saturday, November 21, 2009

Paris Hilton

I was watching on and off Paris Hilton's My New BFF or My New Best Friend Forever, and she struck me as a happy-go-lucky person. She appears to be calm and smiling at all times, no matter what happens. Although she's a heiress and famous celebrity, she doesn't seem to have a bad attitude at all... not as of yet. Is it because she's not showing her true self in front of the camera?

In my opinion, Paris seems to be a clever person who knows how to use the media, and especially the paparazzi to her advantage. While other celebrities are running away and hiding from paparazzi, Paris Hilton gladly poses for them.

She doesn't seem to take life seriously, perhaps that is why we rarely sees her as melancholic.

I'm not a fan of hers, but I like her socialite attitude, what a gal!

No comments: