Monday, November 2, 2009

About Husbands and Wives

I received this email forward, I thought you might like it.


When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge
than to let him keep her.
David Bissonette

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a
coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay
together.
Sacha Guitry

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be
happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from
achieving them.
Ricardo

The great question . . . which I have not been able to
answer . . . is, "What does a woman want?"
Dumas

I had some words with my wife, and she had some
paragraphs with me.
Sigmund Freud

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take
time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candle-
light, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go
Fridays. 
Anonymous

There is a way of transferring funds that is even faster
than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
Sam Kinison

'I've had bad luck with both of my wives . . . The first one
left me, and the second one didn't.'
James Holt McGavra

Two secrets to keep your marriage flourishing:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you're right, just shut up.
Patrick Murra

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday
is to forget it once.
Nash

You know what I did before I got married? Anything I
wanted to.
Anonymous

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
Henny Youngman

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Rodney Dangerfield

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds : "Wife wanted". Next
day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same
thing : 'You can have mine.'
Anonymous

First guy : 'My wife is an angel!'
Second guy : 'You're lucky, mine is still alive.'
Anonymous

SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH . . .
AND TO THOSE WOMEN WITH A LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOR AND
CAN HANDLE IT.

No comments: