Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thai Temple in KL



This morning, I went to a Thai temple in Kuala Lumpur. Wat Meh Liew Thai Buddhist Temple is located near the Titiwangsa MRT and LRT stations, just before the roundabout. Please scroll below for directions.

I find it amazing that in KL, other than mosques, Hindu temples, and Chinese temples, there is also a Thai Temple ^_^. I've been told that there's a 2nd Thai Temple in PJ, but I didn't visit there yet.

I've been told that this particular temple is sacred. Your prayers at the Four Faced Buddha are usually granted. If you go there to pray, I hope that your wishes will come true too ^_^.

DSC_0007_01

DSC_0008

Overlooking the entrance of the temple.

DSC_0011

Directions:
After the Titiwangsa station, keep the left lane.




Turn left when you see the Duke signboard after the pink mosque. Keep to your left and you'll see the entrance of the temple. On the right side of the temple is a mosque.

 
If you're traveling by car and missed the small road, don't worry, just keep to your left and turn left again when you see the Tawakal Hospital. The road will lead you back to Titiwangsa station.

3 comments:

chingoo said...

Dear sir,

I repost some of your photos in the FB Group Persatuan Cina Peranakan Kelantan (PCPK). Please let me know if you disagree.

Ong unkel

Ketchup said...

Dear Uncle Ong,
Thanks for your message. As long as there's a link back to my Blog, then I'm okay.
I tried to visit your FB group, but couldn't find it.

chingoo said...

My fb Profile Ong unkel
Thanks for your approval. If you have fb profile I can add you


Best regards