Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Favorite Songs, Music Artists







Above are a few samples of songs, but I have so many favorite music artists, I can't name them all. In general I love upbeat songs, I don't like mellow and sad songs. Hope you like it, enjoy!!!

Mika, Grace Kelly
Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Coldplay, Viva la Vida
Joss Stone, L.O.V.E.
Adele, Crazy for You
Ingrid Michaelson, The Way I am
Akon, Smack That
Jamiroquai, Virtual Insanity
Kanye West, Paranoid
Daft punk, One More Time

* Electronic *
Bitter:Sweet, Bittersweet Faith
Goldfrapp, Black Cherry
Late Night Alumni, Beautiful

* Jazz *
Stacey Kent, Michael Bubble, Frank Sinatra, Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington

* Instrumental *
Así se Baila el Tango

* Others *
Amy Winehouse, Queen.


*** A few of my favorite Asian singers, songwriters ***

. Boyd Kosiyabong (Thailand), love all his songs! (In the MixPod, the singers for the song are Boyd & Pod)
. David Tao (Taiwan), my favorite album is I'm OK.
. Tsin Ting (Hong Kong), she has a fabulous voice!!!
. Jacky Cheung (Hong Kong)
. Mia Palencia, Zee Avi, Estrella (Malaysia)
. Shin Seung Hun (Korea), known as the emperor of ballads. My favorite song is Your Shining Smile.
. Tsai Chin, The Forgotten Time
. Poon Sow Keng, Lovers' Tears

No comments: