Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chocolate orange marble cake and Bananas and cream Bundt cake

I've tried out these great cake recipes from allrecipes.com. I used to buy a lot of recipe books, but now I find this site is much more helpful for a good Western or cake recipe.

I usually select my recipes by rating and by reading the reviews.

For this Chocolate orange marble cake, which recipe is difficult to find, I've omitted orange liqueur, and used freshly squeezed orange juice and 1 orange grind instead. There's a strong orange flavor, and it tastes delicious for my first try. See link below for the original recipe.



For this Bananas and cream Bundt cake, I replaced the sour cream with plain yogurt, and I used a normal pan instead of a tube pan. Next time, I won't use walnuts, but will replace them with chocolate chips instead. See link below for the original recipe on allrecipes.com.
Bananas and cream bundt cake, original recipe





Smells so nice and tastes so yummy!

2 comments:

Laila said...

Looks really delicious ..
Laila ... www.lailablogs.com

Lily (aka Ly) said...

The orange marble cake was gone in no time ^.^
Thanks Laila for the link, your recipes look delicious too ^_^