What I find hard to get in Malaysia:
1. Good orange juice: I miss the Tropicana orange juice and the Oasis orange juice!
2. A normal size hamburger, e.g. the Malaysian McChicken, and Whopper Jr are incredibly small!!!
3. Jergens moisturizer: There are so limited lines of body moisturizers, I can only see Nivea.
4. G-string pads
5. Bagels (I miss bagels!)
6. People with sincere hearts (that's my DH's comment)
I don't want to be unfair to Malaysia. Here's what you can find in abundance there:
1. Palm oil
2. Proton cars
5. Great up to date English TV series and reality shows (on unpaid normal cable TV)
6. English speaking Malaysians