Here are the basic essentials for any woman's wardrobe.
*** The pictures are posted to give you an idea, please disregard the prices and brands. ***
I'll start off with the basic accessories.
1. Black belt: don't wear pants or jeans without a belt! Even if your outfit looks great, your style will be missing "something" if you don't have a belt.
2. A nice handbag: it can the color of your choice. Invest in at least one very nice handbag.
3. A watch: a nice one doesn't have to be expensive, and it doesn't have to be a brand name one.
4. Pearl necklace: this is my personal favorite classic element. It can be worn in different lengths and for either formal or non-formal occasions.
5. Oopps, almost forgot, a nice pair of sunglasses adds a big difference. Usually I won't recommend expensive ones, because you can lose it easily. Winners has a good selections of sunglasses.
For the below must have wardrobe, I suggest you invest in good quality ones, because these classics won't wear out. Choose the type that fits your body and looks flattering on you.
Basic must haves
1. Black pants
4. White blouse
5. White T-shirt
6. Black dress
7. Trench coat (any length)
8. Black pump
From the basic essentials, you can slowly build up your wardrobe by buying additional pieces of different colors and styles. Remember to mix and match your pieces to create different new looks.
Below are simple examples of the mix and match game you can play around with your wardrobe elements.
Have fun shopping gals! And remember to shop smartly!
If you like this post, you might also like: How to flatter your boyish figure