Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thanks Readers!

I get excited every time I see readers visiting my blog with their national flags on my Wowzio widget ^^ Wonder what's the most visited topics? Here it is:

1. Anna Sui limited edition nail polish set
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Getting to Genting from Kuala Lumpur
4. Pink Lady
5. Origins skincare
6. What to buy in Malaysia

Despite my daily tasks (full house chores, and working), I do find pleasure in my new hobby: blogging. It's like a stress reliever. I can go crazy if I don't write ^_^

Here are some of my upcoming topics, not in any particular order:
1. Perfumes (Salvatore Ferragamo, DKNY Delicious Green Apple, DIOR Mon Cherie)
2. RISIS golden egg
3. Swarovski crystal
4. Axara (made with love)
5. How to care for your money tree plant and EuphoRbia Milii plant ("poysean")
6. Favorite actresses (Thai: Aff Taksaorn, Chinese: Ada Choi)
7. Traveling to Bkk
8. Traveling to HK (2007)

Any suggestions? Let me know!
Cheerios!

No comments: