Friday, August 14, 2009

Follow Me Shampoo

I have oily hair. It got worse when I stayed in a hot country. I tried not to over-shampoo but sometimes I have no choice but to wash my hair every single day. Not only oily hair, I also have problems with "excessive" hair fall. So many hair strands collecting on the floor when I walk in my apartment. This frustrates my eyes a lot... my place has to be clean from dust and falling hair at all times!

I've tried all the brands on the shelves, from the moderate price to the expensive ones... until I found this brand when I came to Malaysia: Follow Me Green Tea Shampoo with Anti-break Tech from Japan. After using it, I noticed a reduction of hair fall, a clean scalp, and softer hair.



It is said to be "used by the strongest hair woman (Malaysian Guiness Book of Records)".

The price is reasonable, but nonetheless I like to stock it up when there's a 15% sale ^^. It's a housewife thing.

Here are a few tips that can help you care for your hair:
- Use reasonable amount of your shampoo, not too much
- Conditioner should be applied to the ends of the hair
- Don't blow-dry your hair when very wet. Allow it to naturally half-dry before blow-drying it.


Any extra tips, share them with us! Anyways, if you have the same problem as me, try it out, and let me know if it's working for you.

No comments: