This is the natural and flawless party look I created for my Anna Sui Dolly Girl contest with Tongue in Chic. The theme for the contest is black and purple.
What is natural flawless beauty? For me, it's when you have a radiant baby skin look and feel, just like when you wake up in the morning from a good night sleep.
How base make-up foundation can help achieve the look? A good foundation will even out the skin tone of my Dolly Girl. The skin will have a natural look of a vibrant baby skin, which does not appear to have excess foundation on it.
What you can win (5 sets of the following Anna Sui products are available):
- Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation x 2 (worth RM134 + RM268)
- Moisture Rich Powder Foundation Case (worth RM52)
- Moisture Rich Powder Foundation Refill (worth RM108)
- Lipstick B (worth RM77)
- Eye Color Accent B (worth RM77)
- Nail Color N (worth RM54)
- Color Powder (worth RM77)
- Super Black Mascara Volume Up (worth RM93)
I used Looklet.com to create the look for my Dolly Girl. If you're interested in joining the contest, here are the links Anna Sui microsite and Tongue in Chic. Deadline is noon, 3 September 2009. Good luck gals!