Friday, May 22, 2009

A few of my favorite food products

A few of my favorite picks for food products... not in any preferential order.

7D dried Mangoes

It tastes much better than all the other brands I've tried (including Sunkist, and other brands from Thailand). 7D is not too sweet, soft enough to chew and fragrant enough to keep on eating them. It's a MUST TRY!

The award illustration on the packaging looks very strange though...


Mi Goreng

Another of my favorites... Ibumie's Mi Goreng. It's a dried instant noodle I've discovered in Malaysia. Made in Malaysia, I love it!




Four Seas instant noodle

This Four Seas brand is from Hong Kong. It has a very nice chiken flavor. Just add a dab of sesame oil, and it's hmmm hmmm delicious!




St.Dalfour fruit spread

They were on sale for RM7.55 (regular price RM9.90) at Isetan for only 3 days (15-17 May 2009). But since the Isetan anniversary sale is still on until 14 June 2009, I bought them for the special price of RM8.25 each.

I like the jam because it claims to contain no preservatives, no artificial flavors and no coloring. The best part is that there is no additional sugar added ;)

No comments: